Saturday 2 December 2017

Match of the Day magazine - MOTD Mag Gift Tags


2017-18
MOTD Mag Gift Tags
Match of the Day magazine
5 cut outs

I often include collectable cut-out items from years gone by, these are printed in the current issue of Match of the Day magazine (no. 483 dated 21 November to 4 December, 2017). I know they are not designed to be collected and probably don't deserve to be included here, but I've got the photo from Match of the Day magazine social media so I thought I might as well use it. 20 years from now someone might be selling them on eBay and nobody will know where they've come from. That's my excuse anyway.

Neymar
Messi
Ronaldo
Kane
Aguero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.